200 marketing agency executives and senior level marketers across the United States and Canada completed the 2017 RSW/US New Year Outlook survey during December, 2016.
2017 RSW/US New Year Outlook Survey Report
Download it here and featured in Adweek: New Study Finds That Agencies and Marketers Are Still at Odds in 2017
2017 Outlook for Advertising and Marketing Businesses
- The agency sample for our report, from our RSW/US database of over 10,000 marketing service companies in the U.S. and Canada, ranges in size from under $1M in capitalized billings to over $500M.
- Agency disciplines include full-service advertising, digital, PR, and marketing consultancies.
- The marketer sample, from our RSW/AgencySearch database of over 100,000 marketing decision maker contacts, varies in size, vertical and location.
- Report topics include “troubling trends,” spending expectations, changes around in-house agencies, and the increasing use of project work to “sample” agencies.
- The 2016 election also provided fodder for the survey.
In addition, the explosive growth of Marketing Technology is recognized, and several questions explore the transformative effects on our industry.
Ideally, the key findings and implications from this report are of value as you kick your marketing and sales planning into gear for 2017.
Author: Lee McKnight Jr
I’m the VP of Sales at RSW/US. We specialize in working with services firms to help drive and close new business-if you need help with that, email me at email@example.com. What I actually do: drive sales efforts to bring ad agencies and services firms on board with RSW, create content around successful new business tactics and help drive RSW/US marketing objectives, including social media channels, blog content, webinars, video and speaking engagements. Dig it.