We’re excited to attend this month’s HubSpot 2012 Inbound Conference, August 27-30th at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston.
Also equally excited to have our owner Mark speak at the conference on Thursday at 11:30.
In lieu of the conference, we asked Patrick Shea, VAR Channel Marketing Manager at HubSpot if he could answer a few questions relative to the Conference, Agencies and new business.
He graciously accepted and so below, a brief email interview with Patrick:
1) For those agencies attending for the first time, or new to the conference, what can they expect, specific to agency new business?
Real, actionable advice from folks who have been there & done that.
Simple as that.
Agencies that have adopted inbound marketing, both for their own marketing and from a client deliverable perspective, sharing what they have implement and how showing how those decisions have allowed them to grow their businesses.
2) About how many agencies do you expect this year?
We’re expecting close to 400 agencies.
It will be a dynamic mix of current and potential HubSpot Partners, outside thought leaders and industry experts.
3) Relative to agency new business, what do you consider to be the most exciting developments/developments on the inbound side currently?
How vertical specialization is enabling agencies to scale.
Understanding an industry-specific buying persona and having a sale processes tuned to their goals can help agencies acquire more clients, as well as deliver deeper and faster ROI.
4) With it being our first time to the conference and with Mark speaking, how do you see RSW/US fitting into the conference?
I am extremely excited for Mark’s topic.
His insights and data will give agencies a chance to look into the mind of a marketer or business owner (their ultimate end client) and understand, at a deeper level, what they need, look for and expect from an agency.
5) For those agencies that can’t make it to the conference, any opportunities to access content or presentations post-conference?
We plan to make everything available during the fall.
The content will likely take a few shapes, but right now we have in-depth blog posts and archived videos of each topic scheduled.
We’re hoping to do a full series of webinars during the fall as well, with updated insights and deeper dives from each presenter.
Thanks Patrick, appreciate the time and look forward to seeing you at HubSpot Inbound 2012 in a few weeks!